Aaron Rodriguez, M.D.
Emergency Medicine & Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Rodriguez is an Emergency Medicine and Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician with a focus innon-operative management of musculoskeletal injuries and concussion management. Dr. Rodriguez completed his Sports Medicine Fellowship at Texas Tech University. During his time in Lubbock, he also helped care for the Red Raider athletes as well as NCAA women’s soccer and tennis tournaments.
Dr. Rodriguez enjoys sideline/acute management of sports injuries as well as treating chronic tendinopathy with platelet rich plasma. He also focuses in fracture management and treatment of osteoarthritis with corticosteroid and viscosupplementation injections.
In his time outside the office and ER, Dr. Rodriguez enjoys CrossFit, hunting and inshore fishing along the Gulf coast. Dr. Rodriguez lives in Tomball with his wife and two children.
Concussion - Credentialed through ImPACT
- US Guided Injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Rotator Cuff Impingement
- Ligament Sprains
- Undergraduate: The University of Texas at San Antonio; graduated 2006
- Medical School: The University of Texas Medical Branch; graduated 2012
- Residency: Emergency Medicine, The University of Rochester Strong
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Texas Tech University; graduated 2016