Husam Bahrani, M.D.
"My patients fuel my passion for excellence in clinical care and I always give them my full energy and attention."
Dr. Bahrani is currently practicing clinical and diagnostic orthopaedics and he has vast experience in arthroscopic procedures, joint replacements, spine surgery, trauma surgeries, and sports medicine. He is therefore intimately knowledgeable regarding the risks, benefits and techniques involved, and can refer patients to the appropriate partner should surgery be necessary after consultation and conservative management. Whether you're seeing an orthopedic surgeon for the first time or need a second opinion, Dr. Bahrani is happy to care for you and your family.
Years of Practice
- Founding partner of Texas Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, 1975
- Practicing for over 40 years
Education and Professional Memberships
- Medical School: University of Baghdad, College of Medicine
- General Surgery: Primary F.R.C.S., Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow,UK
- Internship and Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Dr. Bahrani is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, an active Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS), and an active member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA).
Doctor in the Community
TOSM has been actively involved in taking care of our local high school football players and all sports during their games for the last 40 years.