Michelle Dang, M.D.
“It is my philosophy to manage chronic pain utilizing a multidisciplinary and integrative approach.”
Pain management is more than just treating the symptoms; it is about the patient being able to lead their best lives using resources such as medications, interventions, surgeries, physical therapy, and movement therapy.
I am dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment that they need so that they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. I understand that I am only one part of the patient’s treatment team. That team starts with their primary care physician and includes other physician specialists and medical professionals.
One of the most important aspects of working with a team is communication. I will efficiently communicate with the team so that we all know the treatment plan. Working together, we will provide exceptional medical care for patients in the community.
I would be honored to have the opportunity to help provide care to your patients. If you have any further questions for me, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Interventional and integrative management of:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs
- Facet pain
- Joint pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Back pain
- Myofascial and musculoskeletal pain
- Other chronic pain conditions
- Special Procedure Expertise
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet injections
- Radiofrequency ablations
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Joint injections
- Sympathetic nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Botox injections
- BS in Biology – University of St. Thomas, Houston TX
- MD – University of Texas at Houston McGovern Medical School, Houston TX
- Anesthesiology Residency – UTMB Health, Galveston TX
- Pain Medicine Fellowship – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship – University of Arizona, Center for Integrative Medicine
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- RYT-200 hour yoga certification
- Restorative yoga certification