Executive Surgery Center
Specializing in orthopedics, sports medicine, and pain management, Executive Surgery Center was established in December 2013 to service Tomball and surrounding area. Conveniently located inside TOSM, our modern facility provides a comfortable atmosphere with easy access. Eight physicians and a friendly, caring team all share the common goal of providing our patients with an excellent outpatient surgery experience. To learn more about the Executive Surgery Center, click here.
Orthopedics / Sports Medicine
Executive Surgery Center incorporates the clinical, educational, and investigational aspects of athletic injuries to treat athletes playing at the high school, college and professional levels, as well as recreational athletes from every age group.
- Advanced Orthopedic surgical care
- Upper extremity trauma and fracture repair, carpal tunnel release, nerve injury repair
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction-Achilles tendon injuries, ankle instability, bunion correction
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee and ankle
- Surgical repair of fractures
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel repair
- Specializing in interventions to diagnose and treat spinal pain including nerve blocks, epidural, steroid injections, facet blocks, and discography.
- Radio frequency nerve ablation for chronic pain
- Implantable pain control devices including spinal cord stimulation and spinal pain pumps