Hand, Wrist & Elbow
"Dr. Smith was friendly but professional… he had a unique balance that I haven’t seen in many doctors. And the staffs at both the hospital and the surgery center were extremely efficient. I didn’t feel like another number. Post-op, we took a conservative approach to recovery and now you can hardly see the scar inside my elbow." ~ Dawn Milbut, TOSM patient
These may include:
- Acute injuries or sports-related injuries (strains, sprains, dislocations, fractures)
- Nerve issues (carpal tunnel, pinched nerves, complex regional pain syndrome)
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Repetitive motion disorders ( bursitis, tendonitis, golf elbow)
- Infection (osteomyelitis)
- Referred pain from the neck, shoulder, chest or another part of the body
TOSM offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of hand, wrist and elbow disorders. Our skilled orthopaedic hand doctors offer treatment for all injuries and conditions, from your fingers to the elbow. Our hand doctors can provide assessment, office-based treatment, and surgical services if necessary. Treatment may involve both operative and non-operative procedures. Treatment is administered by the orthopaedic hand doctor and often includes hand therapy and the use of various splints and assistive devices.
The orthopaedic hand doctors at TOSM recommend an exercise regimen, along with eating a healthy diet with enough vitamin D and calcium to maintain strong bones in your hands, wrists and elbows. If you have suffered an injury to your hand, wrist or elbow, contact TOSM today and schedule an appointment to see one of our board-certified orthopaedic hand doctors. The potential for devastating injuries increases greatly when medical attention is delayed.