Our friendly and caring staff work with each patient to prepare ahead of time, because we understand the anxiety that accompanies an MRI. Our MRI technicians are highly skilled and are thorough in the interview process to ensure patient safety and comfort.
What To Expect
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the appointment time to allow time for our MRI team to ensure the best possible imaging study.
- We offer on-site high field and open magnets for patient convenience
- Our team of MRI technicians and radiologists work closely together to provide optimal images
- Our on-site radiologists provide timely interpretation
- We offer flexible hours with early morning, evening, and Saturday availability to accommodate schedules
- Both of our offices are ACR accredited and accepted by the insurance
- We offer in-house insurance pre-certification